Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hydrangea Hippo & Susan K.Weckesser Day 3

HH Blog Hop SWeckesser
Hello there! I sure hope that you are enjoying this fun hop that we are having with Hydrangeahippo! I know that I sure am enjoying all the cool creations that everyone is creating! I love all the neat product that Jennifer Priest has in her company. Photobucket
Jennifer Priest - owner of Hydrangeahippo
I had fun combining some of it with some of my product lines to make a little greeting card.
159
I used some of Hydrangeahippo’s lace and stick pins and combined them with my Susan K. Weckesser ‘Live in color’ paper line which you can find at Want2Scrap.
9293f2de4e0b029ed059abf1d1a04813
I also used two of my Susan K. Weckesser Inc. / Unity Stamp Co. co-branded stamps kits; Celebrate the Simple Things and Autumn Grunge.
 121-susan-k-weckesser-new
Celebration of Simple 1
Autumn Grunge 1
How fun is that! I love the lace and ribbons. It reminds me of my grandmother’s sewing basket. Truly a wonderful way to Celebrate the Simple Things!!! Thank-you for hopping with us and make sure to check out Hydrangeahippo’s blog. And if you have Facebook…. be sure to check them out and say HELLO! Let them know that Susan and all the creative gals at Susan K. Weckesser Inc. sent ya…… I hear that there is a cool giveaway going on over there! *grin*
Hydrangea Hippo - Hesperia, CA
HydrangeaHippo-SusanWeckesser_Cross_Promo_Logo_Arpil2013
Have a WONDERFUL day and thank-you for stopping by!
Susan xo



6 comments:

  1. So beautiful Susan....adore your background and looove the trim!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the lace and pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the... well... the whole card! :o) Beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful card Susan and you are so right. It reminds me of my mum's embellishment basket with all the little bits and bobs kept because they might be handy. A lovely nostalgic card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! I love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer, very artistic background for this cute little card

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you! Please feel free to leave a message!
~Susan

ShareThis2

BrendaPInnickColorCafe